Tuesday, September 15, 2015

School is in session



So I've been at Howard  University for about three weeks now, although it feels like its been much longer. I'm gonna try to post updates on this blog  as much as I can.

Also be sure to LIKE my Facebook page , I post updates/pics  on there more often.


Ive started classes , and so far I like my classes and my teachers. Im still getting used to being in DC and on this campus.

I currently stay on campus since this is my first semester , it is not ideal but it will do for now.  It is also convenient for getting to classes, since my classes are so early.

The start to the semester has been stressful but, it has also been  exciting.  I have always wanted to attend this university , now I am getting the opportunity to.


 I am still raising money for tuition this semester. Please take a look at my GoFund Me page to donate ! I haven't received any donations yet but , im still hopeful. Any amount will be appreciated. Please help me reach this goal.

Social Media:
@Misshadei Twitter/Instagram
YouTube : TiaraObsessions

No comments:

Post a Comment