Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Update: School and life

Hi everyone ,



Shadei Terry-Coleman- Miss Newark 2012
This Miss Newark blog hasnt been updated in a while but , i thought it was time for a update. My Miss Newark facebook page is growing everyday , so its nice to know that there are people still showing support and interested in what im up to . If you havent liked it yet , LIKE it here !

So since ive last talked to you , i have put the pageant crown down for a while and i was working and attending school at night. Ive recently stopped working , and now im trying to go to school full time. Its such a major change for me but , its time and im ready to start working to my dream to becoming a broadcast journalist. I need to finish school first in order for that to happen.

I was accepted to my dream school ....Howard University (yay!)  and I am estatic about it. Howard has a great communications program and the reputation is the best ! Although ive taken the leap of faith of attending Howard , my financial aid covers basically nothing.

My financial aid does not cover my living expenses which include living on campus , and a mandatory meal this semester. The Full-Time Tuition is $47,000

If you're interested in supporting my dream of attending this school and finishing my bachelors here , please DONATE here !

Any amount will help !!!  If you know anyone that would like to help in any way , or if they have a rich friend  (LOL) please send them this link. !!!

I know God will provide a way , i am attending this school on faith .






-Shadei Terry-Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment