Sunday, September 23, 2012

Check out my interview with Miss New York, Mallory Hagan !

If you haven't noticed my now, I have a blog called All Glam All The Time , which I write post about beauty, fashion and pageantry !. Recently I have had some great opportunities to interview some amazing beauty queens ! The latest beauty queen I interviewed was Miss New York, Mallory Hagan ! She will be competing in the  Miss America Pageant. I am really proud of this interview. I love writing and getting the chance to interview some pretty cool beauty queens.!






Check out this interview on my blog.

Miss Newark interviews Miss New York 2012 as she prepares for Miss America !

or on the Miss New York site

Blog feature by Miss Newark 2012




Check out some of my other feature interviews ! 

Miss Newark Q&A with Miss North Carolina Teen USA 2012 !

Miss Newark interview Jewelry Designer Arreyon Collins




If you would like to contact me for any writing or interview oppurtunities feel free to contact me at missnewark2012@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment