Sunday, August 5, 2012

Support Miss Newark as she competes in Nationals

 I am the current Miss Newark 2012 and my search for the next crown is never over. At the end of August  I will be competing in the national pageant Miss Northern USA pageant which is really exciting. The winner will win $10,000 cash or scholarship prize.

I am raising funds to compete in this pageant and it can only be done with your help !
There are several ways you can donate and help me get one step closer to accomplishing my goal:

  1.  Show me support by clicking donate button on this blog and help me get one step closer to my dream. No amount is too small or too big.
  2. Place an ad for your business in my upcoming pageant program book. This can be a great way to advertise your business !
  3. Donate via Go Fund Me below 
*All donations for business are tax deductible

All sponsors will get their name listed on my blog and in the pageant program book.

Send all inquiries to missnewark2012@gmail.com , or click the donate link to send via pay pal. Every $1 counts , and thanks for being apart of my dream !
Click to donate via Go fundme.com below 



No comments:

Post a Comment