Thursday, July 12, 2012

Would you like your business advertised in a national pageant ?

I will be competing at nationals On August 28, 2012 for Miss Northern USA , which is really exciting and happens to be the same day as my birthday ! I will be competing in evening gown, interview, and About Me . As part of a requirement to compete I have to sell 2  full page ads for the national program book .

This could be a great opportunity for  a business, organization , or a way to get  advertisement out on a product or service you may offer. If you  are not a business owner and you just want to wish me good luck that would also be great !

This pageant prize package includes $10,000 to the winner and the opportunity to hold a national title !

Support me as I compete for this national title and advertise your business at the same time !!




*If you know someone who may benefit from placing an ad please have them contact me !

If you are interested or have any questions please free to email me at missnewark2012@gmail.com


Thank You,
Shadei Terry-Coleman
Miss Newark 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment