Friday, June 15, 2012

Pageant Prep !!

Its that time of year again and I have decided that I will be competing in the Miss NJ USA pageant this year ! I am really excited and ready to get started preparing. Preparing for any pageant takes time and dedication and the help of others supporting you in your goal . I am currently looking for sponsors that would love to help me prepare for this pageant ! I am in need of the following :


If you or your company can help with any of the following services please contact me :


  • Fitness Gym/Trainer Sponsor
  • Evening Gown Sponsor
  • Jewlery Sponsor
  • Hair/Nail salon services
  • Pageant Coaching

This can be a great oppurtunity for any buisness or someone who wants their gown/jewlery advertised .All services or contribuitons are also tax deductible !

Please send me a email at sterrycoleman@gmail.com , so we can discuss in further detail. I look forward to working with you !




Thanks,
Shadei Terry-Coleman
Miss Newark 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment