Monday, April 23, 2012

Miss Newark wants to give one girl a "Dream Prom" and needs your help !

In association with my princess dream closet organization I would love to help one girl  get ready for prom this year. If you would be interested in helping Miss Newark make this happen please contact me ASAP ! I am looking for people who would love to volunteer their services  to  give one  deserving girl  a great Prom experience .

Volunteers needed to provide :

Hairstylist
Makeup artist
A new or barely used gown
Shoes
Jewlery
Pocketbook


Please contact me at  :
sterrycoleman@gmail.com
sterrycoleman@yahoo.com



Prom is approaching soon but , I know  with your help I can make this happen for one special girl !



Thank You ,
Shadei Terry-Coleman
Miss Newark 2012
Princess Dream Closet Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment